Thursday, December 07, 2006

my new friends...

for the good or bad, i've lost my mobile... and Mahesh, one of my good friends, has gifted me with a new handset... i am almost in love with it... nice look, display, radio, wonderful polyphonic ring tones, and GPRS... what to say? i am happy again with my own mobile in hand after a long time...

another good companion i've found is my 'worldspace' satellite... i am too attached to it that i cannot sleep in the night without switching it on... worldspace network is offering around 40 channels with varying interests... and it's completely commercial free... particularly, i love the channel 'jhankaar' which broadcasts all brand new hindi songs... nonstop... in fact, there is so much to hear on worldspace as its caption says... though the setup costed me an awsome 2500 bucks, i feel it's worth spending on it to enjoy a healthy companionship...

so, finally... i have two new good friends to offer some companionship to get rid of my bloody loneliness...

No comments: