Thursday, July 26, 2007

new life...

it's almost more than three weeks after my last post... nothing new to think about but everything new to experience... finished my masters with flying colors... of course, that ended with painful process of giving send off to friends and leaving my good old institution with a heavy heart...

joined in the job, for the first time in my life... lost in understanding this corporate world... Pune life is exactly opposite to what i imagined it to be... i imagined it to be a cool, peaceful and pleasant city... on the other hand, people are really in a hurry here... costly room rents, poorly maintained traffic, loads of pollution, buses without name plates, dust always flying on the roads and so on...

a beginning to my new life, i guess!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hero,
Update ur blog. Its been a long time..

Uday said...

hey man... finally I am here after a long time... What sir ! you have blocked anonymous comments?