Thursday, January 11, 2007

to learn how to swim, jump into the pool!!!


i was in my bed... dreaming... dreaming that you are with me... you were sitting besides me... on the same bench... resting your head on the desk... waiting for me to solve the problem... closing your eyes... you look so relaxed... that i am there to solve the things... i was looking into the pages... trying how best i can solve the problem... i did it... then i looked at you... at your cheeks... so smooth with a tinge of pink color... looked at your closed eyes... so innocent... so confident... i was wondering... what if you leave me someday... leaving me all alone... months rolled... and you left me... no, you didn't... time has brought these things... even before i noticed that... what happened next?... i don't know... don't know what am i doing... what am i supposed to do... don't know how to do even the simplest thing on the earth... what happened to me?... where is the energy gone?... what happened to my strengths?... all of them are with you... in you... leaving me as an empty shell... shell of no value... no beauty... no strength... days passed... passed like years... life became miserable... miserable without you... without you giving me the strength... the courage... the confidence... but still... life is going... going on... now i realized... realized that i should learn... learn to live alone... live alone with myself... an individual myself... strong... confident... bold... enthusiastic... and cheerful... those lonely nights... nights without sleep... sleeps without dreams... dreams without colors... colors without brightness... told me the truth... the truth that i should start... start living life... a beautiful life... colorful life... yes... i should... to learn swimming... i should jump into a pool... yes... i am in a pool now... learning how to live... how to live a life... without you... without anybody... with confidence... with liveliness... with energy... i know... i know it is hard... harder than anything... but still... i should... so am i!!!

No comments: