Thursday, July 06, 2006

my autograph... very sweet memories!!!

today, while applying for some exam, i suddenly realised that i have spent 20 years of my time in classrooms and with books... still, i am not done with... many more such years to go i guess!!!

it is really sweet to recollect those good old memories!!!

i remember those days when we go to school in neat uniform dress (that too with tucked in short pants!!) and return back after making the dress so dirty...
i remember the days where we make boats with paper and splash all over in the puddle formed by rain water...
i remember those sad days when my drill master used to wake us up early in the morning with a goad stick in hand and commands us for a morning run...
i remember those days where i jealously competed with my newly arrived classmate (a girl ;-) plump and round) in fifth standard...
i remember the day when my father has beaten me like anything for stealing one rupee coin from his desk...
i remember my cute little sister who crying for me (of course, i used to enjoy when he beats her) when my father beats me...
i remember those wonderful hours spent with my grandma (hey, she is my first love!!) who used to be my best friend during those days...
i remember the dreadful days of my residential school days, where we used to wait for a week long to see our parents...
i remember the day when i stood first in the school and how i felt like i am at the top of the world...
i remember the days when i am in deep infatuation with my sister-in-law (she is two years elder to me!!)...
i remember my first kiss at the age of 16... very sweet in fact!!!
i remember my first college, where i relished the taste of good friendship and tried all sort of funny things whenever a chance came...
i remember the saddest day, when my grandma died and all the house is silent for months together and her abandoned room...
i remember the victorious day when i topped state level entrance exam and saw tears of happiness in my mother and a feel of pride in my father's face...
i remember the day whem my sister got married and went to her husband's place, and i got tears in my eyes to miss her...
i remember the horrible day where i tried to commit the biggest mistake of my life (shhhh.. secret) and made my parents worried about me...
i remember those beautiful days of b.tech life where i enjoyed each and every moment and where i got a recognition for myself...
i remember the day when my best friend cried for me at the railway station when she gave me send-off after my graduation...
i remember the day when my mother cried for me while i am leaving my place to join iisc to pursue higher studies...
i remember the day when i joined iisc, my dream place to study...

20 years of classroom education out of 25 years of life!!! still, many more experiences to come and relish... and to add to the list of sweet memories...

No comments: