Tuesday, February 20, 2007

In honor of all those who forward chain mails...

I want to thank all my friends and other unknown people who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2003, 2004 & 2005 and 2006.
Because of your kindness:
  1. I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out that it's good only for removing toilet stains!!!
  2. I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS!!!
  3. I smell like a wet dog in a mud puddle since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer!!!
  4. I stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to places like Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo!!!
  5. I stopped drinking water outside for fear that I will get sick from the rat poop and urine!!!
  6. When I go to parties, I don't look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice!!!
  7. I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Poor girl! she's been 7 since 1993...)!!!
  8. My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland!!!
  9. Made hundreds of wishes before forwarding pics of Dalai Lama, Ganesh Vandana, Tirupathi Balaji et al. Now, most of those "wishes" are already married (to someone else)!!!
  10. If ORKUT deletes my account, it's okay and it's MY business. PLEASE DON'T SEND ME "Orkut is deleting accounts: Due to sudden rush..." messages. That makes me NOT want to have an account with friends like you in the first place!!!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not forward this to at least 913760 people in the next 10 seconds, a thousand birds will poop on your head today at 10:30 a.m!!!
Give me a break! And GROW UP!

PS: I got this nice mail from one of my good friends, Lalloo... good job Mr.Lallit!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Real good one.