Monday, May 07, 2007

life is beautiful...

many times, i used to ask myself "why am i born?"... of course, i have never ended up with an answer!!! what a silly question "why am i born?"!!! i don't know whether my line of thinking is too silly or abstract, but this question has really bothered me a lot... considering the whole world as a big system with different elements, i am nowhere considerable/important as an individual!!! it doesn't matter much to this world about whether i am born/alive/dead... all of us are visitors to this planet with different class of tickets!!! i am not responsible for why i am born... i don't have any control over when/how i will die... what really matters is how/why i am living!!! I am the supreme in my own world of thinking (it must be the same case with everybody i guess)... i have the whole responsibility for my deeds... i am the creator/administrator for 'my world'...

in those days of distress, i feel like in hell and curse myself... and life looks just like hell... but, how does it turns into hell just because i am not OK with myself? it all depends on how i perceive the world/life... if i look at it with a positive perspective, it is beautiful and enthusiastic, it really is!!! otherwise, it sucks... why to cry on very few things when life has given all the more reasons to smile and rejoice? i feel/believe "life is beautiful"... friends, nature, beauty, work, studies, coffee, sleep, music, books, puzzles, writings, ice-creams etc. are there to keep me happy... i agree that there will be moments where we can't help being dull... but, remember it is only a phase... let us not make it bigger and make things worse to get out of!!! little-bit of patience, little-bit of love, little-bit of take-it-easy attitude, and a little-bit of care is enough to make life simpler and happier...

believe me... life is really beautiful!!!

PS: i have started blogging one year back with similar lines in my first post... happy birthday to my blog :-)

2 comments:

Aprilslady said...

many happy returns:)

Uday said...

many happy returns to http://gopalwithlove.blogspot.com/